Written by Omaha Trails Hits: 13039
The Keystone North segment runs from approximately 90th and Fort at Democracy Park to Pacific Street. This northern section of the Keystone trail was the first to be constructed and subsequently is only 8 feet wide, however it is also one of the more scenic of the Keystone group.
The serpentine trail follows the Little Papio Creek and winds through neighborhoods and commercial areas along its banks. with an ample supply of beverage and restroom stops. There are also two drinking fountains located next to the path within the first 3 miles which is unique to most trails in Omaha.
Future trail planned to Cunningham Lake, 2 miles to the north. Links to Elmwood Connector, Sorenson Parkway trail (future), and Military trail (future).
Length: 4.62 miles
- Significant pedestrian traffic makes it tough for bikers/inline skaters
- 8 ft. path width is narrow by today’s standards
- Under-crossings are tight with one blind turn (72nd St.) and most with low visibility
- Long continuous trail
- No at-grade crossings
- Scenic and tree lined
- Water, refreshments, and restroom stops along the way
- Parking at north trailhead and on side streets throughout
- Skateboard Park north of Cass Street in Roberts Park
CLICK HERE for a printable PDF map.
To navigate the map you can click on your left mouse button and drag the map in any direction. You can either use the zoom tool on the upper right corner of the map or the zoom wheel on your mouse to zoom in or out on the map.
If you know of any trail features we should add, please do not hesitate to contact us with suggestions.
Notice: Undefined variable: tn in /home2/orienta4/public_html/modules/mod_jgoogleadsense/elements/helper.php on line 53